[ugrads] Discuss Fall 2017 courses, etc.

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Mar 27 21:01:36 CDT 2017

Students are telling me that they no longer have access to the PIN needed
for signing up for courses this summer and fall. So if you haven't gotten
your PIN yet, write me (and tell me about courses you plan to take) and I
will give you your PIN.

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A