[ugrads] Wed 3/29 12:45pm Undergraduate Lunch Seminar: Aaron Luttman, National Nuclear Security Administration; plus 1:50pm research talk

Robert Ellis ellisr at iit.edu
Mon Mar 27 18:29:12 CDT 2017

Reminder: Please respond to the Google Form linked below immediately if you
wish to have lunch (a sandwich) provided at this Wednesday's undergraduate
seminar by Dr. Aaron Luttman.  This seminar is an opportunity to learn
about internships and jobs in National Nuclear Security Administration, and
by extension the kind of internships/jobs that might be available elsewhere
in US Government agencies and labs.

Google Form Lunch RSVP here for Wednesday 12:45pm Aaron Luttman talk
(location TBA)
<https://docs.google.com/a/iit.edu/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCXe7rSsDZilSfpkMimpTW23_OQ_TICMWD82MaSp-LGRvCtw/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses>

ellisr at iit.edu
http://math.iit.edu/~rellis