[ugrads] CASSC General Attendance Registration Deadline

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Sun Mar 26 01:03:03 CDT 2017

Hello All,

The deadline for giving a presentation at CASSC has passed, but you can
still register to attend!  Registration is free but required for all
attendees, and it includes a free lunch.  The deadline is *next Monday,
April 3* at 11:59pm.  You can register online here
<https://sites.google.com/a/uic.edu/chicago-area-siam-student-conference-2017/registration>
.

The CASSC program has just been decided, and the schedule of talks and
events can be viewed here
<https://sites.google.com/a/uic.edu/chicago-area-siam-student-conference-2017/program>.
Our original announcement is included below if you need more details.  We
hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf
IIT SIAM Student Chapter President

We are excited to announce that registration is now open for the Chicago