[ugrads] Discuss Fall 2017 courses, etc.

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Mar 23 15:29:16 CDT 2017

Hi.  I'd like to discuss courses that you will take next semester - and
further in the future, and your plans and concerns more generally.

Just email me to set up an appointment to meet together.  It's also fine if
you prefer to communicate by email - if the issues are specific enough for
me to answer by email, we don't need to meet.

Best wishes,
Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A