[ugrads] Good news about one of our students!

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Wed Mar 22 18:12:10 CDT 2017

Dear colleagues and students,

Xiao Huang, a Ph.D. student in Applied Math, was awarded an internship in the Givens Associates Program from the Mathematical and Computer Science Division of Argonne National Laboratory.  This summer, he will conduct research on statistics and optimization with Dr. Jeffery Larson at Argonne. Xiao joined our Ph.D. program in 2015 and has been working with his advisor Prof. Lulu Kang on various research projects on statistical experimental design and modeling.

Let’s congratulate Xiao!

RE Bldg Rm 208, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616
Office: +1 312 567 8983   Cell: +1 630 696 8124   Skype: fjhickernell