[ugrads] Poster Competition - Schedule Changed

Ruoting Gong rgong2 at iit.edu
Wed Mar 22 12:05:58 CDT 2017

Dear students,

In light of the cancellation of the IIT Research Day 2017, here are some
important schedule changes of our department event.

1. the original plan for the poster competition on *April 4* is *cancelled*
.

2. We will hold the poster *exhibition* on Menger's Day,* 5:00 - 6:00 PM,
April 24*. It will be a great opportunity to communicate with faculty,
alumni, and your peers about your research. *No judge will be involved in
this event.*

3. The deadline of submitting confirmation of participation (to
rgong2 at iit.edu) will be extended to *April 17*. But, if you decide to
participate, please confirm to me* ASAP*. I will prepare IDRs for all
participants to print their posters.

Again, all types of research problems are welcomed (class project, summer
research, thesis, etc).

Best Regards
Ruoting

--