[ugrads] Applied Math Research Showcase: Stats, Algebra, & Randomization

William Schwartz wschwart at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Mar 21 16:35:28 CDT 2017

SIAM and math department members:

I write to correct to the announcement earlier today, attached below. The
event will be on *Thursday, April 6, 12:45 pm to 1:45 pm*. We will announce
the location when the registrar makes one available, likely next week. I
apologize for the confusion and extra email traffic.

Best wishes,
William Schwartz
SIAM student chapter vice president

--