[ugrads] Fwd: Lunch meeting invitation: forming an AWM student chapter

Despina Stasi stasdes at iit.edu
Mon Mar 20 09:59:45 CDT 2017

This is a reminder regarding the informational IIT AWM Chapter formation
lunch meeting tomorrow.

*Tuesday March 21st. 12:45-1:45pm in Room RE-106.*

If you have not yet done so, place your sandwich order by 5pm tonight here:
https://goo.gl/forms/iVj1YNutEJdriNzJ3.

ALL students are welcome.

Best regards,
Despina