[ugrads] Last Call for CASSC 2017 Abstracts

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Sun Mar 19 23:55:28 CDT 2017

Hello All,

I hope that everyone had a good break.  This is a final reminder about the
Chicago Area SIAM Student Conference (CASSC) abstract submission deadline.
If you would like to give a presentation, your abstract must be submitted *here
<https://sites.google.com/a/uic.edu/chicago-area-siam-student-conference-2017/registration>*
by *11:59pm this Wednesday, March 22*.  Please see our original
announcement below for details.

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf
IIT SIAM Student Chapter President

We are excited to announce that registration is now open for the Chicago