[ugrads] Poster Competition

Ruoting Gong rgong2 at iit.edu
Wed Mar 8 10:30:58 CST 2017

Dear students,

The schedule for the poster competitions (departmental and university wide)
is now fixed:

*Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 12:00 - 1:45 PM: *All participants present their
posters in RE lobby during the lunch time. Pizzas and some refreshments
will be served.

*Friday, April 14, 2017, IIT Research Day 2017*: The winners of the
department competition will join the IIT student poster competition.

Please confirm to me your participation ASAP if you decide to join. Please
make the size of your poster: *4ft Wx 3ft H* (or the other way).

Looking forward to your participation

Best
Ruoting

--