[ugrads] REMINDER: CASSC 2017 Student Conference Registration

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Mar 8 03:31:31 CST 2017

Hello All,

This is a friendly reminder to register for the Chicago Area SIAM Student
Conference (CASSC) taking place this April.  The student presenter
registration deadline of *March 22* is fast approaching, so if you would
like to give a brief spoken or poster presentation about your research,
please sign up soon.

The registration form can be found here
<https://sites.google.com/a/uic.edu/chicago-area-siam-student-conference-2017/registration>.
Registration is free, but required for all attendees.  See our original
announcement below for more details.

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf
IIT SIAM Student Chapter President

We are excited to announce that registration is now open for the Chicago