[ugrads] Fwd: Special Seminar, Monday, January 30, 2017 - Stasi

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Fri Jan 27 13:31:02 CST 2017

Hi!  This Monday's talk is the first of a few general interest talks coming
up soon.  I want you to seriously consider coming to the talk this Monday,
for two reason:

One, it's we are considering hiring these people as permanent faculty.  If
you have an opinion afterward, you tell me, and it will be part of the
discussion.

Two, classes aren't everything.  This is *one of the best chances you will
have* to hear about some nice mathematics outside of class.

Three reasons, actually... pizza!

Best wishes,
Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A