[ugrads] Feedback on Senior Lecturer candidates

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Sat Feb 4 06:50:57 CST 2017

Dear fellow faculty and students,

We would like to receive your feedback on the candidates that we are considering for our senior lecturer positions.  After you have the opportunity to hear the candidate speak or interact with them, please fill out the feedback form

https://goo.gl/forms/sYwV9NTuREhf3D9V2

The feedback is anonymous, unless you choose to provide your name.  You should fill out the form once for each candidate.

Thank you for providing us your feedback.

Join us in the next three weeks as we will host four more candidates.

RE Bldg Rm 208, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616
Office: +1 312 567 8983   Cell: +1 630 696 8124   Skype: fjhickernell