[ugrads] Introduction to Software Engineering for Scientific Programmers

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Thu Feb 2 12:26:57 CST 2017

Hello All,

Please join SIAM next Monday for free lunch and a workshop on basic
software engineering skills, presented by Applied Math Ph.D. candidate
William Schwartz.  The talk will cover general practices applicable to any
programming language, and should be particularly valuable to students
enrolled in courses with a programming requirement.  See our HawkLink
announcement below for details.  We hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf
IIT SIAM Student Chapter President