[ugrads] Stochastic Computation Seminar

Yue Cao ycao33 at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Aug 23 16:26:08 CDT 2017

Hello, all

Welcome to the new semester. I am Yue Cao. I am the organizer of the
stochastic computation seminar in the applied mathematics department. This
semester we will continue our research seminar. If you are interested in
any computation topics or our professors's work. You are strongly
recommended to participate. Our group are very glad to talk with you and
illuminated. You can show your work and find an advisor to move on here.
Our professors would like to expand the group.

Please contact me if you want to join us. I will add you into our
mail-list. You will receive the schedule.

Best Regards
--
Yue Cao, PHD candidate
Department of Applied Mathematics

Office: John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 232
Email: ycao33 at hawk.iit.edu