[ugrads] CoS Welcome/Orientation

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Wed Aug 16 12:37:14 CDT 2017

Reminder the event is tomorrow!  (I'm told the pizza will arrive closer to
12:30 than 1:00, so feel free to stop by earlier.)

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A