[ugrads] Menger Lecture TODAY, April 24, 6 PM, Illinois Tech Pritzker Science Center Auditorium

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Mon Apr 24 10:41:39 CDT 2017

Dear applied mathematics colleagues and students,

Coin flipping, card shuffling, just two of the ways that randomness pops up in our lives.  How well do you understand it (even if you have taken or taught MATH 474, 475, or 540)?  Join us this evening for greater insight.

Come at 5 PM for a reception and to see our student posters.

RE Bldg Rm 208, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616
Office: +1 312 567 8983   Cell: +1 630 696 8124   Skype: fjhickernell