[ugrads] TA Office Hours in RE 129

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Tue Apr 18 13:17:06 CDT 2017

Dear AM family,

The TA office hours held in RE 129 are intended to be a resource to help all students taking mathematics classes at Illinois Tech succeed.  We want to make sure that the best help is given and received.  In most cases that is what happens.

However, occasionally concerns may arise that need to be addressed.  Dr. Fred Weening <fweening at iit.edu> has agreed to become our point of contact point for those concerns.  He will take the necessary steps to resolve them.

Let me thank Fred for his willingness to help.

RE Bldg Rm 208, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616
Office: +1 312 567 8983   Cell: +1 630 696 8124   Skype: fjhickernell