[ugrads] Reminder: Applied Math Stochastics Showcase

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Mon Apr 17 02:15:43 CDT 2017

Hello All,

This is a friendly reminder for this week's lunch talk featuring members of
the Applied Math department's Stochastics group.  It will take place *this
Tuesday, April 18, 12:45-1:45* in *RE 106*, and a free lunch will be
provided.  Please see our original announcement below for details.

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf
IIT SIAM Student Chapter President

Please join us *Tuesday, April 18*, for *free lunch* and a chance to see