[ugrads] Fwd: [NExT] Funded TA for masters students

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Wed Apr 12 15:42:49 CDT 2017

In case you are graduating and are looking for a (paid) Master's program,
see below.  (I can discuss with you if you are interested.)

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Mathematics
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A