[ugrads] Menger Lecture Monday, April 24, 6 PM, Illinois Tech Pritzker Science Center Auditorium

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Mon Apr 3 11:17:55 CDT 2017

Dear applied mathematics colleagues and students,

In three weeks we have the privilege of hosting Prof. Persi Diaconis from Stanford University as our 2017 Menger Lecture.  Please make plans to come and circulate this announcement to those who may be interested.

There will be receptions before and after the lecture.  Also, check out the related activities on April 24 and 25 at http://science.iit.edu/applied-mathematics/about/remembering-karl-menger-lectures/ <http://science.iit.edu/applied-mathematics/about/remembering-karl-menger-lectures/>.

RE Bldg Rm 208, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616
Office: +1 312 567 8983   Cell: +1 630 696 8124   Skype: fjhickernell