[ugrads] register for Spring 2017 classes (PIN)

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Oct 31 15:16:35 CDT 2016

Hi.  The course schedule for Spring 2017 courses was published online a few
days ago (accessed via MyIIT).  Hopefully you are making plans now.  You
can and should sign up for courses on *November 7*.  (You can still change
your schedule, pending availability, later.)

You will need your *PIN* to register, and I have that.  Once we discuss
what your plans are, I'll give you your PIN.

If you pretty much know what you are doing, you can send me an email with
your plans, and I'll send you your PIN.  Otherwise we should meet - send me
an email and suggest some times when you are free to meet.

Best wishes,

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Math
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A