[ugrads] Math Competition this Saturday, 9:00-11:30am

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Sun Oct 16 20:18:29 CDT 2016

Any undergraduate student at IIT can participate in a national math
competition which will be held *this Saturday, 10/22, 9:00-11:30am*, on IIT
main campus (room TBA).

The problems are challenging and your answers must include all necessary
work/explanations. There are monetary prizes for top winners.  You can find
old exam problems here:
https://www.math.vt.edu/people/plinnell/Vtregional/

If you are interested, please write me back and I will send you further
details.

Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Math
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A