[ugrads] register for Spring 2017 classes (PIN)

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Fri Nov 4 08:27:20 CDT 2016

Registration starts very soon.  If you don't yet have your PIN, you won't
be able to register!

I've heard from 90% of applied math majors already but there are a few
people who haven't replied - please get in touch with me soon.

Best wishes,
Michael J. Pelsmajer, Associate Professor
Associate Chair for Applied Math
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Applied Math
John T. Rettaliata Engineering Center, Room 208A