[ugrads] We are giving away free student memberships in AWM

Sonja Petrovic sonja.petrovic at iit.edu
Tue Nov 1 14:13:46 CDT 2016

Dear students,

Our department is about to renew institutional membership in the Association
for Women in Mathematics <https://sites.google.com/site/awmmath/home>. The
membership comes with 15 free students memberships.

Currently, we are sponsoring 9 of our students, which means we have 6
additional FREE student memberships available to give to 6 of you.

The benefits of the membership can be found here
<https://sites.google.com/site/awmmath/awm/membership> and include free
issues AWM Newsletter, free registration of the AWM conference, and many
other things.

The 6 remaining memberships are up for grabs now: on a first-come
first-served basis. Memberships is NOT limited to female students, though
they will be given priority.

If you are interested, please reply to me by noon on Thursday 11/3/2016
with the following information:

1. Name

2. Expected year of graduation

3. Gender

4. PhD / Masters / Undergraduate (choose one)

5. Email

6. Who is your advisor, if you have one?

7. Would you be interested in serving in the student chapter for AWM, if we
are going to initiate it some time in the near future?

Thanks!

--
Sonja Petrović

Assistant Professor
Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology
e:   Sonja.Petrovic at iit.edu
p:   312.567.3139
web:  http://math.iit.edu/~spetrov1

====
" Success is a staircase, not a doorway. Climb. "