[ugrads] Mathematical Modeling Talk for Undergrads UPDATE

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Nov 1 13:01:45 CDT 2016

Hello All,

This is a reminder of the free pizza and mathematical modeling discussion
taking place *tomorrow (Wednesday, November 2) 4:30-5:30pm in RE (E1) room
102*.  The event is open to all undergraduates, regardless of major.  See
our HawkLink announcement below for more details.

If you think you might like to participate in the Mathematical Contest in
Modeling (MCM), we strongly encourage you to attend.  If you have friends
in other majors that might also be interested in participating, feel free
to invite them.  We hope to see you tomorrow!

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf, IIT SIAM Student Chapter President

Please join Professor Hemanshu Kaul on Wednesday, November 2nd at 4:30pm in