[ugrads] Spring Research Conference 2016

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Tue May 24 11:15:48 CDT 2016

Let me invite all of you who are available to join us tomorrow, Wednesday, May 25 at 8:30 AM opening ceremony and 9:00 AM keynote address for the

Spring Research Conference 2016, http://cos.iit.edu/2016-spring-research-conference/ <http://cos.iit.edu/2016-spring-research-conference/>

Lulu Kang, Sonja Petrović, several of our students, and I have been preparing for the 23rd version of this annual conference.  If you see some eager statisticians walking around campus later this week, please make them welcome.

RE Bldg Rm 208, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616