[ugrads] Tutoring opportunity this summer

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Wed May 4 20:32:27 CDT 2016

Dear students,

This family is interested in a summer tutor.  If you are interested, please contact Mr. Goldberger <zoe.charlotte.usa at gmail.com> with your CV.

We are interested in hiring a student from the Applied Math Department during the Summer 2016 to work with our second daughter and would like to send this job offer to the list host.

Few words about us,

We are originally from Paris, France and arrived in the US few years ago, we have been living in Chicago for four years and appreciate a lot the culture of the city and its architecture.

People have been very nice to us, and we have really much enjoyed this new experience to live in an other country.

Last year a couple of students helped this family with their two daughters and they were very happy with the tutors.  This time they would like another student, preferably female.

RE Bldg Rm 208, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616