[ugrads] Volunteers and Registration for EXCILL 3 Conference

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Mon May 2 15:37:34 CDT 2016

Hello all,

As you might know, we are organizing an international conference in
Extremal Combinatorics/Graph Theory here at IIT from August 8th to August
10th (Monday to Wednesday).

This conference is the third in a series started in Urbana, Illinois in
2006.
The conference features invited talks by leading researchers in extremal
combinatorics from around the world, a poster session for students, and a
conference dinner. The list of confirmed speakers is available at
   http://mypages.iit.edu/~excill3/

Registration is now open. The $25 registration fee is waived for all
students.
Graduate students are encouraged to submit an abstract for the poster
session.

*Please register soon if you plan to to attend the talks at the
conference.  We need to have an accurate count of attendees due to limited
space.*

Also, we need student and faculty volunteers to help with the planning and
day-to-day running of the conference. *Please write back to me if you can
help in any manner.* It will be impossible to run such a large conference
without help from students and colleagues. Most of the help will be needed
during the 3 days of the conference and during the week before the
conference.

best regards,
Hemanshu

Hemanshu Kaul
Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
Co-Director, Graduate Program on Decision Sciences (CDSOR)
Illinois Institute of Technology
http://www.math.iit.edu/~kaul/
http://iit.edu/cdsor