[ugrads] SIAM Cryptography Talk Reminder

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Fri Mar 25 14:32:40 CDT 2016

Hello All,

This is a reminder of the upcoming SIAM event next week.  Please join us
for a discussion of cryptography, the science of making and breaking
codes.  We will be hosting an introductory-level discussion of cryptography
and its applications in CS and cyber-security, given by Taeho Jung of the
IIT CS department.  The event will take place on *Thursday, March 31*, from*
12:45-1:45* in Rettaliata Engineering Center (formerly E1) *Room 122*.
Lunch will be provided.  We hope to see you there!

​

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf, IIT SIAM Student Chapter Vice-President