[ugrads] Fall advising

Gregory Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Wed Mar 23 13:29:07 CDT 2016

Registration for fall classes is coming up soon (April 4-7, depending on
your status – see March 14 email from Matt Bauer).

As most of you know, we can either complete the advising process via email
or in person. Since I’m not teaching this semester I am not always around.
My availability for the next couple weeks is as follows:

·        Thursday, March 24: 10:00am – 5:00pm

·        Monday, March 28: 10:00am – 12:45pm, 2:00pm – 2:45pm

·        Tuesday, March 29: 10:00am – 11:15am, 1:00pm – 5:00pm

·        Tuesday, April 5: 2:00pm – 5:00pm

·        Friday, April 8: 10:00am – 12:30pm

If you prefer a face-to-face session, please let me know what day/time
(within the constraints specified above) you would like to meet with me.

Otherwise, email works just fine, and just about any time.

Please make sure that you are prepared so that we can start our discussion
with a draft schedule.

               Best wishes,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

Email: fasshauer at iit.edu