[ugrads] Menger Day student help needed

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Tue Mar 22 20:45:51 CDT 2016

Dear Applied Math students

As I hope you are aware, next Monday, March 28, is the first day of our two-day Menger event.  That day we will be welcoming alumni and other guests to join us for the following activities:

12:45 Math Club Meeting and Pizza Lunch
1:30 Registration
2:00 Memories of IIT
2:50 Poster Session
3:15 Lecture
4:25 Reception

All events will be held in the MTCC ballroom and/or auditorium.  We will need students to assist at the registration table and to assist as needed during the day’s events.

Would you be able to help for even an hour or so?  Please let Mrs. Gladys Collins <collinsg at iit.edu> know if you would like to help.

Thanks,

RE Bldg Rm 208, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616