[ugrads] SIAM Cryptography Talk

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Fri Mar 11 15:17:54 CST 2016

Hello All,

Please join SIAM for a discussion of cryptography, the science of making
and breaking codes.  We will be hosting an introductory-level discussion of
cryptography and its applications in CS and cyber-security, given by Taeho
Jung of the IIT CS department.  The event will take place on *Thursday,
March 31*, from* 12:45-1:45* (room TBA).  Lunch will be provided.  We hope
to see you there!

​

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf, IIT SIAM Student Chapter Vice-President