[ugrads] Posters for Menger's day

Shuwang Li sli at math.iit.edu
Mon Feb 29 21:17:12 CST 2016

Dear Students,

It is our tradition to do a poster exhibition every year for Menger's day.
If you has done an interesting class project (including Math 100), summer
research, or your thesis topic, please participate. So, our alumni and
friends know the exciting projects your are working on.

Past winners of the poster competition are also encouraged to participate.
Please submit a revised version of the old poster, or a new poster.
However, their poster will be considered for prizes only
if the poster content is substantially different from the previously
prize winning poster.

Friday,  March 18, 2016: Deadline for confirmation of participation.

Thursday, March 24, 2016: Deadline for depositing the printed poster at the
department office.

Monday  afternoon, March 28 2016:  All participants present
their posters during the Menger Day.

Monday, April 11, 2016 (IIT Research Day 2016). The
student poster competition will be held on Monday, April 11, 2016 from
12:00pm-2:30pm in the Herman Hall Ballroom.

thanks,
Shuwang