[ugrads] MATH 332 in the fall

Gregory Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Fri Apr 8 10:25:31 CDT 2016

Hi,

               If you are planning to enroll in MATH 332 next semester and
have not yet done so, please do this as soon as possible.

The department is changing the offerings of MATH 230 and 332 from “spring
only” and “fall only”, respectively, to both of these courses being offered
every semester. However, there will be only one section each per semester.
This transition seems to be causing a little bit of confusion across campus
and we therefore want to know as soon as possibly how many of you (our
majors) need to get a seat in this course next semester.

Please email me if you have any questions.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

Email: fasshauer at iit.edu