[ugrads] FW: StatFest! A one-day conference for undergraduates.

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Thu Sep 17 11:40:16 CDT 2015

Hi,

               You may have already received this announcement, but I just
got another phone call encouraging attendance. This is a conference about
careers and graduate school in statistics – especially for undergraduates.
It’s at the University of Chicago a week from Saturday, and it’s free. But
you must register.

More information can be found below. Tell your friends, and go together!

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

Email: fasshauer at iit.edu