[ugrads] Pizza and TED Talks

Adam Rumpf arumpf at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Sep 8 13:12:47 CDT 2015

Hello All,

Please join the IIT SIAM student chapter tomorrow for our first event of
the semester.  We will be showing TED Talks about a variety of topics in
applied math, as well as introducing the organization and some of the
things we have planned for the semester.

The event will take place tomorrow from 5:00-6:00pm in E1 104.  Pizza will
be provided.  The event is open all present and future SIAM student
members, as well as all applied math faculty and students.  We hope to see
you there!

Sincerely,
Adam Rumpf, IIT SIAM student chapter