[ugrads] Sigma Xi Lecture by Chris Johnson tomorrow

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Mon Oct 26 15:22:24 CDT 2015

Dear AM faculty and students,

Please join me at tomorrow’s Sigma Xi Lecture:

Big Data Visual Analysis
Chris Johnson, Scientific Computing and Imaging (SCI) Institute, University of Utah
3:30 – 4:30 PM, October 27, 2015 (reception to follow)
IIT Tower Auditorium, State Street and 35th Street, Chicago
for more details see https://science.iit.edu/events/2015/oct/27/big-data-visual-analysis <https://science.iit.edu/events/2015/oct/27/big-data-visual-analysis>

RSVPs are encouraged, but not required.  Thanks, and I hope to see you at the lecture.