[ugrads] Menger's Day: faculty and SIAM members lunch

Lluis Antoni Jimenez Rugama ljimene1 at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Mar 17 13:37:24 CDT 2015

Dear all,

   As you know, Menger's festivity is an important event in our Applied
Mathematics department.
   For this purpose, Ms. Gladys Collins and the SIAM Student chapter are
organizing a lunch on Tuesday March 31 for:
- The invited speaker Andrea Bertozzi.
- Faculty of the Applied Mathematics department.
- IIT SIAM chapter members.
(more information on: Menger's day website
<http://science.iit.edu/applied-mathematics/remembering-karl-menger-lecture-and>
)

   Therefore, this is a great opportunity for those students who are *not
registered for the SIAM chapter, to simply do it and gain access to the
great lunch* with the invited speaker. In order to register, join our club
for free using the following link:
https://hawklink.iit.edu/organization/siam
   Best regards,

Lluís Antoni Jiménez Rugama
E1 Bldg Room 120, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616
lluisantoni at gmail.com --- ljimene1 at hawk.iit.edu
Cell: +1-773-892-3628 --- Office: +1-312-567-8964