[ugrads] Posters for Menger Day

Shuwang Li sli at math.iit.edu
Mon Mar 16 16:48:19 CDT 2015

Dear Students,

Just a friendly reminder that you still have time to participate the poster
competition on Menger Day. please confirm with me ASAP I thank you for your
contribution in advance. The department needs your contribution to make the
event successful.  I will check with the department to see what I can do
for you. Here is the time frame for your reference:

March 26 noon, 2015: Deadline for depositing the printed poster at the
department office.

March 30 afternoon, 2015:  All participants present their posters during
the Menger Day.

Please email me back to confirm your participation. I will schedule the
printing poster things.

have fun,
Shuwang