[ugrads] Chicago Area SIAM Student Conference 2015

Lluis Antoni Jimenez Rugama ljimene1 at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Mar 3 21:10:11 CST 2015

Dear all,

   I am happy to announce that registration for the Chicago Area SIAM
Student Conference 2015 is now open! This is a free conference although
registration is required. Some important points:

- How: you can register on our website that we will be updating the
following weeks,
https://sites.google.com/a/hawk.iit.edu/cassc-2015/
- Deadline: please register by March 27 at 11:59pm. You can register for a
talk, a poster or just to attend.
- Where: This year CASSC is held at the Illinois Institute of Technology
(Chicago).
- Who: All undergraduate and graduate students whose research field
involves some applied mathematics.
- When: April 10 (Tour Argonne National Lab), and April 11 (Conference day).

   This year we have a special event: Tour of the Argonne National
Laboratory! This is an optional event on Friday. Thus, people can just
attend the conference day on Saturday or come for both events and spend one
amazing night in Chicago!
   Please, forward this email to all those possible interested people.
   Best regards,

Lluís Antoni Jiménez Rugama
E1 Bldg Room 120, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616
lluisantoni at gmail.com --- ljimene1 at hawk.iit.edu
Cell: +1-773-892-3628 --- Office: +1-312-567-8964