[ugrads] Menger Day poster

Shuwang Li sli at math.iit.edu
Mon Mar 2 11:17:17 CST 2015

Dear Students,

I'd like to encourage everyone  to submit a poster for the Menger Day event
if you did a research project by your own or with a faculty member. please
take this opportunity to summarize what you have done and let others know
your great work by making a poster. I will talk to the department to set up
awards for participants. Here is the time frame for your reference:

March 12, 2015: Deadline for confirmation of participation.

March 26 noon, 2015: Deadline for depositing the printed poster at the
department office.

March 30 afternoon, 2015:  All participants present their posters during
the Menger Day.

Please email me back to confirm your participation. I will schedule the
printing poster things.

have fun,
Shuwang