[ugrads] Fwd: [Siam_chapter_advisors] NASA Academy Internship Program

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Tue Jan 20 18:13:41 CST 2015

Dear Students,

Here is an opportunity for Internships at NASA.
See below.

Hemanshu

Hemanshu Kaul
Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology
http://www.math.iit.edu/~kaul/

Dear SIAM Student Chapter Members,

 My name is Michael Zero, and I am the President of the NASA Academy Alumni
Association (NAAA). The NAAA is composed of nearly 1,000 former students
who participated in the NASA Academy internship program.

 The Academy is the premier internship offered by NASA and has a main goal
of training future leaders of the space industry. The summer research
program attracts undergraduate and graduate students of various
backgrounds, mostly in STEM fields. More detailed information about the
internship can be found here
<http://www.nasa.gov/offices/education/programs/descriptions/NASA_Academy.html#.VLGt7NJzRfB>
.

 SIAM members are great examples of leaders whose interests may very well
align with the opportunities provided by NASA.  Undergraduate and graduate
student applications just opened on NASA OSSI
<https://intern.nasa.gov/ossi/web/public/guest/searchOpps/> and can be
found by going to the Search Opportunities window and searching for the
keyword Academy. The application deadline is February 15th, 2015.

 Michael Zero
President, NAAA