[ugrads] Research Experiences for Undergraduates

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Mon Dec 14 19:55:39 CST 2015

This is a good time to start thinking about your plans for next summer.
Some of you will be eligible to participate in summer math experiences.
This is a webpage I put together several years ago which gives an overview
of opportunities, hopefully not too inaccurate yet:
http://science.iit.edu/applied-mathematics/resources/undergraduates/summer-research-opportunities

And for an example of a specific program looking for students, see the
following forwarded message.