[ugrads] {Disarmed} FW: For Students: The UC Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering Program

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Mon Sep 29 11:08:45 CDT 2014

FYI

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu

*From:* The Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering Program [mailto:
mfe at haas.berkeley.edu]
*Sent:* Monday, September 29, 2014 11:03
*To:* fasshauer at iit.edu
*Subject:* For Students: The UC Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering
Program

*Dear Professors, Advisors, and Student Leaders,*

We are writing to introduce you and your students to the UC Berkeley Master
of Financial Engineering Program.  We hope that you can kindly pass on
occasional emails to your students/group lists to let them know about our
upcoming events.  Any student with a very strong quantitative background,
strong programming skills, and a potential passion for finance can be a
good candidate; generally, our students have held Bachelor's, Master's or
Ph.D. degrees in engineering, mathematics, computer science, statistics,
physics, economics, or related fields prior to beginning the MFE at
Berkeley.

We are happy to answer any questions you or your students may have.  If you
are not interested in receiving these emails, you may opt out using the
link below.

Kind regards,

The Berkeley MFE Admissions Team

mfe at haas.berkeley.edu

510-642-4417

mfe.berkeley.edu

*The Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering Program wants to speak with
you about how we can help you launch your career.  Join us at an upcoming
information session!*

Although classes are just starting for many students, we know that careers
after graduation are always a big topic.  If you are interested in a career
in industry after graduation or after completing your postdoc program, or
if you have a passion for applying quantitative approaches to the solutions
of real-world problems, the Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering program
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0014hRheTAwfyCsFHzYUG8dUBGy0C5fx8teFoFJbTbEkOHzGrtssyDBvfM1DvYPku1X74mw91--8LzE4DrNUyQaum4c4NyymjNYm8aTya0vSK8x9PHh-3YH0r-xGcFWIZhzFKSFWDU7PdnLUTfOpxQouggKPT9njeh1JVfu8s04nO5eCec04KL-5itFxNKZ88OQ55Ub0ejZRlZZQU7SeXV9vrXxC2ZNXqUtY7igKD19WHAoGuJUqy92fbT6K2sBKXyKxwbz6AOKm-wm1kwiGJBfEE4AN3f9cW9HeSU0orwaDlxEIVys7Oz8OA2xzG2YGWNI3mFKj_4YkOqzjZbh2_8M4JgmKCbaLt7sGl-xX599qlmpan3Nw7CRQA==&c=_gqVR0OxFYZITqIkXA3VexHCbUzLlBcbYpygIffYjA2al-5RdzK-_A==&ch=c9NWyzFMjFl8XfYD1CmLcu1CVs8SKfa1LotmH7y9n7Ap61ztSmbh0A==>
would like to speak with you.

Join us online or on campus at UC Berkeley to learn how the Berkeley MFE's
tailored curriculum and dedicated career placement team can help you to
launch a career in finance.  During the session, you'll have the
opportunity to have your questions answered by our admissions staff and
current students, and can submit your resume before the session for a
brief, on-the-spot review of your profile by executive director Linda
Kreitzman.

*Berkeley MFE Information Sessions - October 2014*

*October 6, 12:00 PM PST: *Information Session Onsite at UC Berkeley

*October 7, 10:00 AM PST: *Optimizing Your Application: Online Q&A with
Admissions Advisors

*October 13, 9:00 AM PST: *Online Information Session

*October 22, 2:00 PM PST:*Optimizing Your Application: Online Q&A with
Admissions Advisors

*October 28, 4:00 PM PST: *Online Information Session

*Please see the full event schedule and registration links here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0014hRheTAwfyCsFHzYUG8dUBGy0C5fx8teFoFJbTbEkOHzGrtssyDBvfM1DvYPku1XFD4rQHSI-jMLoRK0reG4VFI1eNEJr2zFy8VOrh7YDFGa6gCumwZUON7YicFCYMWifcF57GY65yI5YAruiSNsGLWt3jl3qrgZ2YUGNJ6YU65KTqmr7SD1hOUnm9bE-Skh13IgZDTx1NMBM2IGLzLi1IxgblSvTZ-peAKSC8natTRj_BJgcy1YL3fkE4KDlRngWrK2b_zmQjjukgKm8TWqj8IYFYBPB6AxqXmafzl8JQVQnZid4S5phlh0VSSmY7J7MKKqM8s6U4gh4tAM720R1zb5d5I4kltIiJ5rH5ax5U5LbysgWKJaLARp0k9SAhLwJlfbfahn9sf_J3pNVshUhwMWMnO4nnGa&c=_gqVR0OxFYZITqIkXA3VexHCbUzLlBcbYpygIffYjA2al-5RdzK-_A==&ch=c9NWyzFMjFl8XfYD1CmLcu1CVs8SKfa1LotmH7y9n7Ap61ztSmbh0A==>*

*Please see our career placement reports here
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=0014hRheTAwfyCsFHzYUG8dUBGy0C5fx8teFoFJbTbEkOHzGrtssyDBvfM1DvYPku1XYnwqjjqVUMCvCMNFww_laByKVDR2zNbL3Qij6gl5Y0h1sSAqZM-g5TKwrAjZ4C-1YyS6SpyG1HhtdcNP1-pi-uN8FXBl8IgZt5ejOcgS-RisN7neJAPCZLqx02TuL9KNwMors7c5V317Nc2HH_8eNYkwVGnXlx7JrPAW8h_f9eAD7QUbuSx9yCBZooHWUgvj9GM55YXaK5yvyLwUkmrGQnFZJ2-RoNTr37M_4o3t1dTrgsGvbMkbjsCZJwrp17ZIVzHvdfOxF58IJFSl5sN22HuKAJ6prd3xdKjaL1kH-8W91wl3Xlq6rQofIM8260XoVazSZKiVh2njD4aQYY9Azg==&c=_gqVR0OxFYZITqIkXA3VexHCbUzLlBcbYpygIffYjA2al-5RdzK-_A==&ch=c9NWyzFMjFl8XfYD1CmLcu1CVs8SKfa1LotmH7y9n7Ap61ztSmbh0A==>*

We look forward to meeting you.  If you have questions about the Berkeley
MFE, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

The Berkeley MFE Admissions Team

+1-510-642-4417

mfe.berkeley.edu

Twitter: BerkeleyMFE

*Forward this email
<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?llr=imsxstqab&m=1117348678024&ea=fasshauer%40iit.edu&a=1118649095125>*

<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001HtqZZNUF09qTXyWmEezWxQ%3D%3D&ch=f0cb8410-e692-11e3-8367-d4ae5275505f&ca=61eee8d8-2ac1-48f9-8c76-d7c4ba40d2fc>

This email was sent to fasshauer at iit.edu by mfe at haas.berkeley.edu |

Update Profile/Email Address
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=oo&m=001HtqZZNUF09qTXyWmEezWxQ%3D%3D&ch=f0cb8410-e692-11e3-8367-d4ae5275505f&ca=61eee8d8-2ac1-48f9-8c76-d7c4ba40d2fc>
| Rapid removal with SafeUnsubscribe
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/do?p=un&m=001HtqZZNUF09qTXyWmEezWxQ%3D%3D&ch=f0cb8410-e692-11e3-8367-d4ae5275505f&ca=61eee8d8-2ac1-48f9-8c76-d7c4ba40d2fc>™
| Privacy Policy <http://ui.constantcontact.com/roving/CCPrivacyPolicy.jsp>.

<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=TEM_BusLet_003>

The Berkeley MFE | S545 Haas School of Business #1900 | 2220 Piedmont Avenue