[ugrads] Math club meeting this Wednesday

John Erickson john.erickson at iit.edu
Tue Oct 7 09:14:19 CDT 2014

Hi Undergrad Math Majors,

The math club will be meeting on

Wednesday, October 08, 201412:45 PM - 1:45 PM Math Club Meeting (Confirmed
- Registrar) SB SB 112E

This meeting will be held in a computer lab but you are encouraged to bring
a laptop with mathematica installed so students who don't have it can use
the lab computers. The installation files are located on the training and
support tab to the right in your portal.

This meeting will be of an introductory nature and will target the commands
used most frequently in math 148, 149, 151, 152, 251, and 252. At the very
end we will mention programming in mathematica but this is a topic for
future meetings.

Unfortunately, due to the computer lab location we cannot provide
refreshments.

Hope to see you there!

Professor Erickson

--