[ugrads] SIAM - IIT's wind tunnel visit, Nov 25th

Lluís Antoni Jiménez Rugama lluisantoni at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:35:19 CST 2014

Dear all!

   We have finally confirmation for this great event:
- 12:45pm at E1-121.
   The first hour will be with Prof. Williams (resume info
<http://fdrc.iit.edu/people/williams.php>) and after that, the Q&A+food.
   I hope to see you all there, this is another great opportunity to see
some actual research at IIT! For all people: undergraduates looking to see
what to do after they finish and graduates looking for applications of
their research and possible PhDs!
[image: Inline image 1]

Best regards,

SIAM team

Lluís Antoni Jiménez Rugama
E1 Bldg Room 120, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616
lluisantoni at gmail.com --- ljimene1 at hawk.iit.edu
Cell: +1-773-892-3628 --- Office: +1-312-567-8964