[ugrads] SIAM - IIT's wind tunnel visit, Nov 25th

Lluís Antoni Jiménez Rugama lluisantoni at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 11:10:06 CST 2014

Hi Everyone,

Have you ever seen a wind tunnel? Do you know what is it for? Are you
interested in coming? Join the SIAM event next Tuesday Nov 25th with Prof.
Williams! He will explain us how do they do experiments, show some video
footage of them, bring us to the lab and we will be able to discuss with
his students about their work! After that, we will head back to the room
for some brief Q&A session with snacks and drinks.
[image: Inline image 1]

We are planning to hold it at 12:30pm but we are waiting for confirmation.
We will be back with the room and time confirmed soon.

Best regards,

SIAM team