[ugrads] Fwd: SIAM Annual Meeting Chapter Volunteers

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Thu May 29 21:52:27 CDT 2014

Dear students,

The Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM) has a big annual meeting each summer (usually July), but it is rarely held in Chicago.  This is your opportunity to be involved.  Please contact Barrett Leslie <bleslie at hawk.iit.edu> or Lluís Antoni Jiménez Rugama <lluisantoni at gmail.com> if you can help.

hickernell at iit.edu, www.iit.edu/~hickernell