[ugrads] Fwd: SIAM AN14: Late-breaking posters!

Lluís Antoni Jiménez Rugama lluisantoni at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:23:58 CDT 2014

Dear all,

   I received some information that might be interesting for you regarding
the SIAM Annual meeting:
-Poster submissions are reopened through May 21.
-For those SIAM members that would like to volunteer, please let me know.
Complimentary conference registration will be offered to students
volunteering for 6 hours or more during AN14.
   Best regards,

Lluís Antoni Jiménez Rugama
E1 Bldg Room 120, 10 West 32nd Street, Chicago, IL 60616
lluisantoni at gmail.com --- ljimene1 at hawk.iit.edu
Cell: +1-773-892-3628 --- Office: +1-312-567-8964